Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Leave a Comment

Trick to Buy Domains Only in 1$ From Godaddy without coupons


Trick to Buy Domains Only in 1$ From Godaddy without coupons
Trick to Buy Domains Only in 1$ From Godaddy without coupons
Godaddy Domain In only !$
Hey Folks, I am Shaheryar Sam (A Simple Guy With Tough Mind). I hope you are all feeling good. Friends today I am going to give you and amazing trick. I am 100% mostly new bees need it badly because everyone need domains in small price. So, today I decided to give you amazing trick for buying domains only in 1$ from Godaddy without Coupons. So, you know what I want to say? I want to say stay close and active because activeness is the best way to achieve the knowledge. Friends Godaddy is a great sever which provides us Domain Names and also Hosting Plans. So after this article I will tell you about which hosting is belter. So, now I am going to my main topic.

Step To Buy Domains in 1$:-

  • Download Google Chrome If you don’t have.
  • If you have then firstly remove & Clear all the history.
  • After clearing all the history.
  • Then go to Google.com.
  • After this step write Godaddy in the Google search box.
  • Then there will be the first or second search of Godaddy.com
  • Then you will see the Godaddy domain name search page.
  • Then search the domain name which you want to buy.
  • Then you will see your domain.
  • Then select your domain name.
  • After selecting your domain there will be the option of Continue Cart.

Read Also: - Best Ever Tricks For Facebook 2015

  • Then click on Continue Cart.
  • Then change year from 2 to 1.
  • Then continue cart again.
  • Then you will see your price only 118pkr & 0.99cents
  • Then continue cart.
  • Then create a new account.
  • If you already have an account then it doesn’t matter.
  • Then after creating account then provide your credit card info.
  • Then click on continue cart.
  • Then you will get your domain only in 1$ & 118PKR
  • Then enjoy with your domain
  • And one more thing by using this trick you can buy a lot of domains from Godaddy.
  • Remember that always change your IP address.
  • Thank you.
Trick to Buy Domains Only in 1$ From Godaddy without coupons

Friends this is a simple and 10% trick if you will apply it then I am sure that you will get your domains only in 1$ from Godaddy.

Last Words:-

Friends today I provided you amazing trick according to mine and I want that you share it to others and by doing this you will show your kindness for me thank you. And everyone knows that Sharing Is Caring. So comment must after read the post thank you.
Trick to Buy Domains Only in 1$ From Godaddy without coupons